In accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (Official Journal of the EU L 119 of 04.05.2016) the University of Bielsko-Biala informs that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is the University of Bielsko-Biala with its seat at 2 Willowa Street, 43-309 Bielsko-Biała, Poland (Administrator);
2) Contact with the Data Protection Inspector at the University of Bielsko-Biala is possible at the following phone number: (+48) 33 8279344 or e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
3) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes required for the organization of the „3rd International Academic Conference Theatricality – Antitheatricality: Transdisciplinary and Scenological Research on Contemporary Theater” and to promote its activities in the media, on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a, b) of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection of 27 April 2016, including:
– registration of conference participants,
– contact related to the conference organizers,
– publication of the image on websites and social media,
– publication of images in articles, publications promoting the organization of the conference.
4) The recipients of your personal data will be:
– persons authorized by the Administrator to process data in the performance of their duties in the Organization,
– recipients of the promotional content,
– entities to which the Administrator outsources the performance of activities which require the processing of data (Office365 forms operator),
– entities entitled to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions.
5) Your personal data will be stored in the Organizer’s IT systems until you withdraw your consent, with the exception of data for financial management, which is stored in accordance with current regulations, and due to the nature of the placement of personal data in the form of an image in the media, its storage period is not specified;
6) You have the right to access, rectify, erase or restrict processing of your data, as well as the right to object, demand cessation of processing and data portability, and the right to withdraw consent at any time;
7) You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority;
8) providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in the inability to participate in the registration;
9) the data provided by you will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be subject to profiling;
10) the Administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization.